Thursday, June 14, 2012

Table mat

Right from my child hood, I used to see these beads in a  Conner of my moother's almirah. She had purchased these beads to do bag weaving but later she lost interest and placed in royally in the Conner of her almirah.........When I started doing craft work I always wanted to show these beads light... later, at my age of 36 when I started doing beading, I fulfilled my wish to show these beads light...... Such instances make me realize that life is too short.......When my mother purchased these beads she would have never thought that her daughter will work with these beads that too at her age of 37....:)



2 comments:

Mahalakshmi said...

Beautiful beaded mat....i have this in my to-do list...i really appreciate your work....

NithaMathish said...

Thankyou Maha, I saw ur Blog. very nice.