Thursday, June 28, 2012

Craft Bazaar 2012 held at Coimbatore



Crafts Council of Tamilnadu conducted CRAFT BAZAAR 2012  at Ramakrishna Kalyana Mandapam, Avarampalayam,Coimbatore.



I found this craft Bazaar very interesting. I was very excited to see the sugar beads works on Hairband,Bangles, etc etc. So I thought I will share them with my friends too. But was really worried if they'd  allow me to take photographs. But they happily welcomed me, so happily I clicked them.......... Have a look friends.......... enjoyy


Sugar beads Work........

Flowers

 Bangles




Clips

Hair Band


Finger Rings

















The people behind........

Corn Skin Flowers.........











Satin Flowers....


 Cross stitch.....

 Crochet.....

 Solar wood work.....





 Artificial flowers.......









 Sea Shell Flowers.....




 







Thread work....



No comments: